Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey Knitters, Check This Out!

So, I get this random link sent to me, about a contest in a group on Rav that I wasn't familiar with...something about yarn wish lists...

I almost never click randomly. Seriously. I don't have time to play around like that, I barely get done the Have-To's in my life, with some time left to knit.

And yet, I did.

And I found this group. 

(Go check out the contest- it's kickass!! And yeah, tell 'em I sent you!) 
Contest description is in the first post...

And this guy. (what a riot!)

At this shop.

(I'm sure I know this fellow. We haven't found the connection yet, but I have that vibe, you know what I mean? No matter, he's a new friend- and a yarn enabler at that!!!)

You could spend the better part of a day cruising around the online store (and I did). And since I'm from the area (though I live nowhere near it anymore), and visit often, I can justify this as 'buying local', right?

Works for me!!

You should see my Coveted Yarn Wish List now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment