What could this be?
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
I have a foodover.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
1) Schizophrenia---- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?
2) Amnesia-- I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas
3) Narcissistic-- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4) Manic-- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And
Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And
Fire Hydrants And...........
5) Multiple Personality Disorder----We Three Queens Disoriented Are
6) Paranoid---Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us
7) Borderline Personality Disorder--- You Better Watch Out, You Better
not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll not Tell You Why
8) Full Personality Disorder--- Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire
9) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Blls, Jingle Bells
10) Agoraphobia---I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave
11) Senile Dementia---Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House
in My Slippers and Robe
12) Oppositional Defiant Disorder---I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I
Burned Down the House
13) Social Anxiety Disorder---Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
14) Attention Deficit Disorder--We Wish You......Hey Look!! It's
Thursday, December 17, 2009
It's the moment you've been waiting for.....
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Hea-ven... I'm in Hea-ven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speeeeeeeeeak.
And I seem to find the happiness I seeeeeeeek,
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Maintenance Dude didn't stop spreading his Holiday Cheer at the pool last night.
We are on a Field Trip. A big one.
- Mapquest gave us very clear, concise directions directly to the front door of the Holiday Inn. Too bad that wasn't the hotel at which we had reservations.
- Checking in was traumatic. Apparently, it is inadvisable to produce more than three children. It's a fire law. (Well, you can, but you can't keep them in your hotel room.)
- One of the families in our group is Direction and Elevator-challenged. Good thing our rooms are on the first floor.
- Our hotel, which shall remain nameless until after checkout, is providing much in the way of entertainment. Significantly, the Maintenance Dude is not happy we're here.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Well, not really.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Ew. That's unsettling isn't it?
Friday, December 4, 2009
I've been thinking about menu planning, following this post by Tsh over at Simple Mom. (GREAT blog- lots of really good ideas!)
Thursday, December 3, 2009
It's a twister!
GALE WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON
SE WINDS 25 TO 35 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 KT...INCREASING
TO 30 TO 40 KT LATE THIS MORNING...THEN BECOMING SW 25 TO 30 KT
WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 KT EARLY THIS AFTERNOON...DIMINISHING TO
20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 KT LATE. SEAS 5 TO 8 FT...
BUILDING TO 8 TO 11 FT THIS AFTERNOON. PATCHY FOG. RAIN THIS
MORNING. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS EARLY THIS AFTERNOON...THEN A SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS LATE. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM.
SW WINDS 20 TO 25 KT...BECOMING W 10 TO 15 KT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT. PATCHY FOG IN THE EVENING WITH VSBY
1 TO 3 NM.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
or, The Breakup.
Monday, November 23, 2009
If you weren't there...you missed all the fun.
The baked sale: (and Cadin, going nuts at a handful of tickets being thrown into HIS jar. I'll explain in a minute...)
(Dude did NOT get the spelling gene. We're workin' on that. Also, his version of clean and mine are not even close.)
The pie-thrower was picked by lottery system. It could have been anybody who put a ticket in Cadin's jar.