Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

March Madness

     Not basketball, (sorry all you b-ball fans, but I hate basketball with a passion) it's March Madness week here at the Frenchboro School. A fact I promptly forgot last night as Thing 1 and Thing 2 picked out clothes and packed backpacks for school this morning. It was verrrryy cold today, so I did the mother thing and bundled them up like deep sea divers and drove them to school - only to see kids in bathing suits when we got there! Ooops, it's "Beach Day" at school and we're dressed for Siberia!

     Ran home for a quick change of clothes, and all was right with the world again.
I have pictures of finished "bracelet bags" to post, but it seems that Blogger has put me in a time out. I'll try again in the morning. Somebody somewhere is sleeping on their computer keyboard with their nose pressing a key.
The only other excitement 'round here is school budget talks, woohoo, and the damage from the rainstorm Saturday night. There'll be pics of that, too.
Tomorrow is crazy hat day at school. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment