Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Finished Object

Here are some pics of the damage from the storm last weekend. Pretty impressive. This is the walkway to the Museum/Gift Shop/Library that will be opening in May. Donna has some work to do to get that place ready!


Finally, a finished project. I needed something quick to boost my confidence, though I am in the home stretch of 'wicked' (in that I am knitting on it again, as opposed to kicking it every time I walk by it).

100_4350
100_4349
100_4351
These were fun and fast and easy to make. I haven't picked up a crochet hook in many, many years! Now I'm working on one that doesn't use kid plastic bangles to hang from the wrist, it's knitted I-cord. I'll have that done in a few minutes, then I'm going to learn how to link back to Laurie's original bag on her website. (This may take some doing.ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment