Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

School Music Program


These are a few pictures from the Frenchboro School's Music Program with Bo Newsome and Graham DeZarn. 

100_8460
My kids love any excuse to get dressed up.
Some of these boys would vehemently deny it, but I know they secretly enjoy it too.
And I'm not referring to Bradley; we all know Bradley looks for any excuse to wear a tie. Or a batman costume. And his flying shoes. He's one cool dude.


100_8432
That's our whole school up there, minus one.



100_8448
They did a great job. How cute are they??

And look at this!!


I knew she had written a book, and that it was due soon- and there it is.

I would just like to point out that I found Amy long before she was famous, and hand-picked her to be The One Who Would Teach Me To Spin Someday. 'Course with her new-found fame she won't have time for the likes of me anymore...

But that won't stop me from buying her book, and you should do the same.

Could I BE any prouder of Boogie girl?!??


No comments:

Post a Comment