Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crack for knitters

Serious crack.



I know my heart rate went up.

And now I have a strange craving for a cigarette. I don't even smoke.

Do you suppose that counts as cardio?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everybody!

We'll be hanging out here on the island, B-B-Q-ing, of course. The margarita machine is cleaned and ready to go, salads are in the works, meat is marinating. We never know whether to wait for Monday, or start celebrating Sunday (the weather sets the tone), so we've learned to do both!
I woke up with a yen for cheesecake...something light-ish and lemony...we'll see what that brings!

Today is a relax day. I am fondling holding Branching Out as we speak, but I really should be working on that late birthday gift.....

maybe I'll swap them out every pattern repeat!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ... those colors!!! Brilliant!

    Have a great holiday weekend.

    We're hoping for a bit of sun, but the weatherman says otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun and filling holiday weekend.
    That cheesecake sure does sound good. Hmmm, I wonder if John will take me to the Cheesecake Factory if I beg, I mean ask nicely. LOL
    Whatever you do have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just could never imagine seeing all that available to purchase at one time! Whew! Ok, now I want cheesecake! Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete