Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love, Oprah

Well, not really.


Remember how our Island was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show??

Remember the Other segment on that show?
(Oh, the horror. I had to try three different pages to find a G-rated page to link to! And I'm a bit traumatized by one of the ones I found.)
Must. Go. Lie. Down. Now.

Yes, The Bunny Ranch. (eek.)

We laughed it off, our being associated with it/them, because...well, what're you gonna do?

And in true island fashion, the jokes just kept comin'.

I started saying I wanted a sign for my house, to commemorate the event.
One that would always remind us of the Time Oprah Came to Frenchboro (though she never set foot here).

And the jokers came up with this:

DSC_0016.JPG

I LOVE IT!

Thank You, Tammy and Jay!
**This does NOT mean that clothing is optional here! Sorry, Jay.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty naive, but even I get the gist of this. Lobster Ranch - how funny I like the shells on the sign too. Tee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's just awesome...I'll keep the thoughts that immediately came to mind in there...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete