Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Torture

   The end of a vacation always sucks, right? Well, get a load of mine.

I have spent the better part of three days (hot, humid days, but whatever...)getting ready for the ride home.
I have been to Walmart (twice, actually), Stop n Shop, Christmas Tree Shop (yay!),
 Michael's (yay!), Napa (for The Big Guy), Costco (guy told me I was the highliner at his register for the day. lovely. glad I can single-handedly support your business.),Radio Shack (the new cord wouldn't run both screens of the car dvd player. Sooo not going home without it!!), and filled the gas tank and coolant (it's 97" here today).
I'm a puddle of sweat.
This is what it looks like when you live on an island and only go shopping once a month. And cook like a fiend.

100_5351
If God is my co-pilot, he'd better be small...

100_5348

'cause there ain't much room in here for him! And this is before our Sam's order!


I don't know how it's all going to fit in my van. 
I'm going to have to leave the beach bag and all the beach toys here. 

We will be on the road at 5am. Honk if you see me!
And if you see me stranded on the side of the road, pick up the kids and run, because I will surely be suicidal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment