Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Starting a trend?

I quit one of my jobs today. It's not as dramatic as it sounds, because it's one of my non-paying jobs. But it sure feels good to be down one more!

My goal is to run the Post Office, continue as a School Board member, and a member of the FFDC board.
So I still have 2 more jobs to get done with. Sigh, one step at a time...

Speaking of steps...I'm in training.
For the Olympics.
Yeah, you heard me. Stop laughing!
It's the Knitting Olympics. 
And I'm soooo going to win a medal.
(With a yet-to -be -determined project.)

Here, look at a beach:

100_5228
Now doesn't that make you feel all warm inside?

I have worked on the beach cover-up tonight, and am almost, almost done.
Maybe tomorrow night?????

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riss,

    Is that you & Teressa in the water? Nice Beach ... :)

    Good for you -quiting a non-paying job.

    Does the Island have a mayor? If not maybe you should run! I could see you getting that Island in ship-shape. I am sure each resident will toe the mark!

    Can't wait to see you and the kids in a few weeks.

    Love & Kisses
    Auntie Kissy xoxoxo

    p.s Teressa looks so grown up in the modeling pics of the beach cover-up ... She didn't seem that tall & mature in person ...

    No more baby!!

    ReplyDelete