Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marooned, Again.

Dammit, I've got to get off this Rock more!!



It's not fair! I wonder if I can convince the kids that sleeping in the car in near freezing temps is just another fun way of camping.  Walmart allows overnight parking....you think I can sell it to the Things as a campground? What if it's dark? Surely they'll buy it, they are a Polish and Italian mix, remember. And school s overrated anyway. They can miss 2 days of school so I can get a haircut and look at yarn, right? Plus, my driver's license is going to expire at the end of the month, -and we're down to 3 rolls of toilet paper. (That's about 3 days worth in this house...don't ask me why, I can't figure it out.)

All signs point to me making an escape this Wednesday.

Still doesn't get me to Stitches, though....

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I live 45 minutes away from where Stitches was held. I still didn't go, and this was their last year in Baltimore. :(

    Next year, they are in CT.

    I did load up on Rav stash deals while all the Stitches mice were off playing though, so i feel a little better about missing it.

    ReplyDelete