Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning

     It's taking place all over the island...the cleaning bug has bitten just about everybody. We have all been out in the good weather cleaning up yards and opening windows. It feels great! The weather dude claims we might hit 70 tomorrow, but I'm sure he doesn't mean out here on the island.


     I wore my socks yesterday, all day, and I still love them.

I've been taking a break from my usual projects to work up some dishcloths. I don't care to use them myself, mainly because I'm a bleach addict and it ruins all the colors and even deteriorates the material after a while,but I love to knit them. It's all about the instant gratification factor.

No pics of ANYTHING today...somebody cough cough wasn't smart enough to put the camera back on the charger and it will be a few more hours before it will cooperate.

   Hey the Pope is in the U.S.! Why is that cool?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment