Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Christopher Walken rocks.

It was a good show, last night. I continue to be a Saturday Night Live fan, being as I:

1. am an insomniac.
2. have grown up on this show.
3. apparently have the sense of humor of a 12 year old.

So be it! Best skit of the night, right here:




Amy. 
I wonder what Walken thought of this skit?

We're about to have an amazing Sunday dinner, pork roast, roasted potatoes with rosemary, fresh green beans...mmm. The house smells lovely! Don't know if I'll get to snap a pic before the hounds descend, I'm fighting them off as it is!

There will be sock knitting tonight, then it's a full work week for me. I have decided to cast on another project (I'll let you in on it tomorrow, I have it narrowed down to 3 choices)...though it could spell doom for the second hot sock. I just realized it's April, and has been for many days now, which means I am waaaay behind on my knitting schedule. I've got a month left!

Panic knitting will now commence.
Hmmm, when will Spring Cleaning commence, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment