Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

crappy day ahead

Tomorrow promises to be a crappy day.

I'm hopping on a lobster boat at 5am, to go pick up a truckload of cow manure.
I've done this trick before, and it was quite the experience. My friend Barbara is still laughing about it; I forced her to come with me last year, she knows all the gory details.
Let's just say that wasn't nice smooth sand I was feeling between my toes. *cringe*

Thanks, Jimmy, for the head's up on the manure!

While I will be filling my truck with cow puckies, Auntie Ro will be getting a new knee. She leaves the same time I do, but 300 miles away. We'll be thinking of her while we run around...and she should be done with her surgery by the time we get home on the ferry.
Hope it goes well, she is dreading this beyond words.

100_4573
Anyone care to hazard a guess at her age? You won't even be close!

Thing two went to Big School again today, and came home with a prize. He couldn't wait to show me his Junited States Flag. Not to be outdone, Thing One put her hands on her hips, shook her head condescendingly and said, "Noooooo, It's the Winited States of America, Dummy!"

I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment