Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 a day!

I love to share things.


Some things are funny. Like, when I'm at the store, picking out a birthday card.
If I find a card that makes me laugh out loud in front of total strangers in a store...I simply must share.

I've walked two aisles over to show a funny card to a stranger. They don't always share my sense of humor.

Share the joy.

I also like to share things that make me drool. Like margaritas.

Only this isn't quite like that.


Go make that right now. And get back to me.
I have to wait for my stupid vegetables to grow.
Darned nature and that delayed gratification thing.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing - I can't wait to make it again. Thanks for the link back to my site.

    I love, love, love the picture on your header! It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete