Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For You, Cuz

Why do I NOT have Allstate insurance???

Firstly, I LOVE Dennis Haysbert. He's The Voice.
Like, James Earl Jones used to be The Voice, but now (sorry James), it's Dennis.



Great. Voice.

And now...there's Mayhem.

Seriously, I need to meet the group of 20-somethings who sat at a table and came up with Mayhem. We need to have lunch. Liquid lunch. And a designated driver.

And now...Mayhem:



I don't know what Allstate paid for these ads, but they're worth every penny.

I've got to go check their rates. Genius like this must be rewarded.

That's Allstate's stand. Are you in good hands?


disclaimer: Allstate did not pay me for any of this, but they TOTALLY SHOULD. Call me, Allstate. Better yet, have Dennis call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment