Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation!

We left Friday morning on the Gott boat for what The Big Guy called "The tour of the Colonies".

Let's just say we did a lot of driving in a short amount of time.
We packed a lot of activities into that drive, as well, but I'll wait to show you the pictures.

Right now, I am sitting poolside, with Pina Colada in each hand.
Why? Because there are other adults here to watch the kids, and I can, that's why!

And I'm celebrating the completion.....that was COMPLETION, in case you missed it, of the Big Birthday Gift!

We have a few more glorious days here in Boston, and then we head back to The Rock, with sister #2 and another niece and nephew. In one car. With no wine. (Wait, I must correct that...I'm sure there will be whine, but not the kind I want.)

I have a 2gig SD card full of pics to go thru and upload, and I just don't want to play with it right now.

In an effort to save my sanity, I have decided to stay off the computer until Thursday afternoon, and relax with pina coladas, and frozen margaritas, and babysitters. I'll do things like get a haircut, and wax various parts of my body, and have other people paint my toenails. (Except for the one Meathead killed. It's still there, held on with super glue. I'm pretty sure the super glue is inhibiting the growth, but it's flip flop season, and, well...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.)

And with any luck, I will look and feel human again by the time I have to leave.
I'm pretty optimistic that it can be done.

So come visit on Friday. I have so much to tell you!
Love, Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh it sounds like a lovely time!! Enjoy those Pina Coladas

    ReplyDelete