Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Batten Down The Hatches!

We can't whine about having to drive on snowy roads because we only have a mile or so of road, and there isn't anywhere to go in Frenchboro.

What we DO have to whine about, however, is this:

Gusts up to 55! That should be fun!

(And that is total crap that Wednesday's seas will be 2-4. Nice try, guys.
Clearly The Big Guy has gotten to the People At Noaa.)

Fortunately, it's warm (actually, it's hot- I keep opening the patio door) in my house, we've got more food than we can eat leftover from the Christmas Extravaganza (I'm going to have to freeze the baked stuff shrimp as there is NO WAY we can eat it all), and we have plenty of new toys to keep us occupied.

So, this is what it's like to be a bum! I could get used to this, hanging with my peeps all day!

I hope you all got a Snow Day out of this Blizzard, and are safely at home doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment