Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Is there an app for that?



Wouldn't it be awesome if you had a map- could call up a map of anywhere, and place a marker at an address of a place you would someday like to visit?

And then someday, you're someplace...and you look at your map, and you see these places, these addresses, and you're like- Hey! That place is only 10 minutes from here! Let's go check it out!

As opposed to my current, Crap! That place was only 10 minutes from where I was! I forgot all about wanting to see that!

And don't tell me that your GPS does this. My GPS sends me on wild goose chases. I tell HER how to get places (not kidding.).
Once we had her so turned around she began yelling 'ABORT! ABORT!', instead of 'recalculating...'. And once I swear she growled.
We've never gotten her to do it again, but the kids and I were laughing so hard I had to pull over.

Just think...I could track all the fabulous restaurants we've eaten at, and all the ones we'd like to try (why, yes...it IS always about the food.)...and you could track yarn stores, too.

Oh, Steve Jobs. I miss you already.

Anybody know of an app like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment