Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

One down, one to go...

Do you know, this is the first thing I've ever knit or crochet, ever, for myself! I'm formumblemumbletycoughwuncough for God's sake, and have knit and/or crocheted dozens of things...and never kept a single one for myself.

I would sooo make myself a sweater if it wouldn't take all the yarn in the world to cover me. Oh well, maybe that's why I was so determined to learn socks...they'll fit!
And they do! (At least the one I have finished does.)

100_4434
and it's mine this time! all mine!


100_4432

see that little bumpy, blemish there about midway? What's up with that? 



100_4430

I love this yarn. This is SWTC Tofutsies, the one with the ground up shrimp and crab shells...it's awesome. I hope it holds up! I'll be really impressed!

That's all the excitement in this neck of the woods. 

Christopher Walken alert...15 minutes to SNL. I really need a life.

Going to cast on for sock #2...

No comments:

Post a Comment